IMKO TRIME-PICO 32
MKO‘s intelligent rod probes are highly sophisticated high-tech devices and extremely robust. A unique feature is their integrated TDR electronics, thus achieving the greatest accuracy and best networking capability e.g. digital network cable lengths of up to 3 km are possible for the IMP-Bus version. In contrast to other methods TRIME®-PICO is less effected by disturbing variables such as temperature or electrical conductivity. An integrated temperature sensor gives valuable additional information.
Details• IMKO TRIME-PICO 32 for moisture measurement in Soil, Sand and Concrete
• Highest accuracy by the use of the latest TDR electronics
• Measure direct 0...100% vol. soil water content
• Measures parameters, such as water content, temperature and electrical conductivity and salinity.
• With SDI-12 interface
• Bulk soil electrical conductivity up to 12dS/m
• Small measurement volume > 250ml
• Rods exchangeable