Impact Automatic Vicat Apparatus
• The Automatic Vicat Apparatus is used for the initial and final setting time determination of cements or mortar pastes.
• The entire test is fully automatic and gives precise and repeatable results.
• Results are printed on the integral printer, eliminating the need to install and zero graph paper on the drum.
• Use of the Automatic Vicat is simplified by the user-friendly menus, available in different languages
• The large high contrast LCD display has a high resolution and shows the test data together with general functions
• 0 – 999 Minutes
• The mobile probe weighs 300g (1000g for the EN, NF Standards), the penetration needle is 1.13mm in diameter (1mm for the ASTM Standard) and it can be programmed in free fall or in guided fall.