Lignomart Ligno-Scanner Pinless Meters
All Ligno-Scanners give true wood moisture readings in percent using built-in corrections for different species. Corrections can also be programmed by entering the specific gravity between 0.3 and 1.0. Resolution is 0.1% for entire measuring range. HOLD function is available in all pinless meters from Lignomat.
Details• Give true wood moisture readings in percent using built-in corrections for different species.
• For ease-of-operation a HOLD function is built-in.
• Can quickly scan a large number of boards.
• Essential when checking finished products such as cabinet doors, table tops and ready-to-sell furniture, where pins would leave visible marks.
• Lignomart Pinless Ligno-Scanners ideal for building inspectors to assess moisture conditions and water damage in buildings, especially since Scanners can also be used for non-wood building materials such as drywall, concrete, tile, etc.
• New Ligno-Scanner SDM offers dual depth and calibrations for wood, bamboo, concrete, etc.