MJK SuSix ®
MJK SuSix ® Turbidity And Suspended Solids Transmitter is used for measuring sludge concentration in waste water plants and turbidity at waterworks. It delivers measurements from turbidity in clean drinking water to suspended solids in heavy sludge, all from only one sensor model. The transmitter is rugged and designed to handle tough applications. The scratch-proof saphire optics, the PUR cable and the heavy duty sensor housing ensure
long life, even where scaling and bio-fouling are problems.
Details- The ranges covered in turbidity are 0,001 to 9999 FNU / NTU / FTU and suspended solids in the range from 0,001g/l to 400 g/l.
- Turbidity measurements do not require any user calibration at all, and zero-point factory calibration is provided for suspended solids measurements.
- Converter has a logical menu structure with mobile phone type navigation.
- Display indicates the measurement in engineering units and has a built-in data logger with a memory of 160.000 data points with time/date stamp.
- The logged measurements can easily be transferred as a CSV file to a PC using the built-in USB port and this allows easy spreadsheet data analysis.
- Converter has a 4-20mA output, two relays for control or alarms, and a digital input for automatic range changes and more calibration curves.