Niwa Battery Management System - BMS2000
• Measures and displays the capacity, in Ampere hours, of up to six 12V batteries at one time.
• Niwa Battery Management System - BMS2000 provides a simple-to-use, effective solution to many battery management issues.
• Enhances the maintenance of the 12 volt rechargeable batteries commonly used in power supplies in environmental data collection systems.
• Measures battery capacity in its discharge mode, by timing the discharge of a fully charged battery, at a defined current, down to a specific end point voltage. Final charge capacity is displayed.
• Charges batteries using a multi-stage characteristic in which the charge rate (charge current) is dependent upon the measured state of the battery.
• Has a central role in "preventative maintenance" procedures employed for data collection networks, in which the capacities of batteries are periodically verified as a part of quality assurance procedures.