Niwa Starlogger - Unidata 6004D-2
• Easy to program using standard Starlog software.
• Niwa Starlogger - Unidata 6004D-2 suitable for standalone or telemetered applications and has an SDI-12 serial data bus.
• Designed for a wide range of applications, the Starlogger is a high performance, upward compatible replacement for the original Starlog portable data logger.
• Easy to program and offers wide signal capacity and range.
• It provides the user with a display and keypad for communicating with the logger.
• Eight (10-bit) analogue channels, four (16-bit) counter/frequency channels and two (16-bit) high speed serial I/O lines (each with eight channels), an SDI-12 interface and 512kB memory.
• Provides two outputs to power external instruments. Scan rates range from 125 milliseconds to 5 minutes.
• The Starlogger uses RS-232 serial communications to communicate with a computer, or a radio/cellular modem for a telemetry application.
• Starloggers are completely portable and contain an internal battery supply good for one year of normal operation. Starloggers are programmed using standard Starlog software.