PP-Systems EGM-5 Portable CO2 Gas Analyzer
A rugged, highly portable instrument for use in the lab and field. The perfect solution for soil CO2efflux and net canopy CO2 flux measurements.
The EGM-5 is a compact, lightweight instrument (1.5 kg) with a custom, rugged aluminum enclosure making it a very portable and durable product for demanding field measurements.
Additionally, the EGM-5 features an integral, rechargeable 7.2V battery providing up to 16 hours of continuous operation in the field.
The EGM-5 also features a miniature, long life air sampling pump that can be used for both dynamic and static measurements.
Data can be recorded manually or automatically at user selected intervals.
- High precision, compact non-dispersive infrared CO2 analyzer with automatic temperature and pressure compensation
- CO2 ranges up to 100000 ppm (10%)
- Accuracy: < 1% of span concentration over calibrated range
- Lightweight and truly field portable (1.5 kg)
- Internal, rechargeable 7.2V lithium ion battery providing up to 16 hours continuous operation
- Built-in sampling pump with electronic flow sensor
- Numerical and graphical display of data
- Large, high resolution touch display with excellent readability under sunlight conditions
- Unlimited data storage using USB Flash drive (thumb drive)
- Voltage and digital (USB) output
- Visual and audible alarm (low and high)