PP-Systems WMA-5 CO2 Gas Analyzer
The WMA-5 is the 5th generation CO2 gas analyzer designed for applications that demand a high degree of accuracy and control with minimal maintenance.
Our innovative “Auto-Zero” technology ensures fast warm-up, long term stability, accuracy and analyzer calibration.
It also minimizes the effects on span (gas sensitivity) of sample cell contamination, source aging, changes in detector sensitivity and changes in pre-amplifier gain.
- High precision, compact, non-dispersive infrared gas analyzer for CO2
- Accuracy: <1 % of span concentration over calibrated range
- CO2 ranges up to 100000 ppm (10%)
- Automatic pressure and temperature compensation
- Numeric and graphical display of data
- Convenient data storage and transfer using USB flash drive
- Operation from AC and DC power inputs
- Large touch display with excellent readability
- Built-in sampling pump and electronic flow sensor
- Voltage, current and digital output
- External water trap
- High resolution electronic paper touch display
- Visual and audible alarm/warnings (high and low CO2)
- Rugged IP65 enclosure
- Optional H2O sensor (Solid state)
- Optional O2 sensor (Electrochemical cell)
- Optional WiFi