PSI AquaPen-C (AP-C 100)
AquaPen-C is a new cuvette version of the FluorPen fluorometer. It is a pocket-sized lightweight device that is very convenient for quick, reliable, and easily repeatable measurements in the field or laboratory. It is equipped with a blue and red LED emitter, optically filtered and precisely focused to deliver light intensities of up to 3,000 µmol(photon).m-2.s-1 to measured suspensions. Blue excitation light (455 nm) is intended for chlorophyll excitation, i.e., for measuring chlorophyll fluorescence in algal cultures. Red-orange excitation light (620 nm) is intended for excitation through phycobilins and is suitable for measuring in cyanobacteria. Due to high sensitivity - 0.5 µg Chl/l - the AquaPen-C can measure natural water samples containing low concentrations of phytoplankton.
Details- Memory Capacity: Up to 4 Mb
- Internal Data Logging: Up to 100,000 data points
- Display: 2 x 8 characters LC display
- Sample Holder: 4 ml cuvette
- Operating Conditions: Temperature: 0 to 55 ºC; 32 to 130 ºF, Relative humidity: 0 to 95 % (non-condensing)
- Storage Conditions: Temperature: -10 to +60 ºC; 14 to +140 ºF, Relative humidity: 0 to 95 % (non-condensing)