RF416 2.4-GHz Spread-Spectrum Radio with CS I/O Po
• Replaces the RF415 spread-spectrum radio.
• Rugged, low-cost transceivers
• 60 mW, 2.45- to 2.46-GHz frequency
• Frequency-hops over 25 channels.
• Does not require an individual FCC license.
• RF416 2.4-GHz Spread-Spectrum Radio with CS I/O Port can be used in the field as a transceiver or in the office as the base station.
• Current drain can be as low as 1 mA (stand by).
• Transmits up to one mile with omnidirectional antenna; up to ten miles with higher gain directional antennas.
• Settings are stored in non-volatile memory.