Details- Contact free measurements from bridges.
- No temperature or weather influence to the accuracy.
- Range: 0-15, 35, 70 m.
- unaffected by mudding, drifting materials, weedage, sewage and brackish or saline water
- low constructional efforts (e.g mounting at bridge jibs)
- no measurement cross-section reduction (hydraulic is not remolded)
- no influence in measuring accuracy caused by air humidity (fog) and air temperature fluctuations
- low energy consumption
- short measuring cycle
- non-existence of a blind angle
- short mounting distance (approx. 20 - 30 cm)