Sisgeo KLION Software
KLION is a powerful software designed to manage vertical/horizontal inclinometer and T-Rex extensometer surveys. The software was developed in cooperation with the Geohazard Monitoring Group (GMG) of CNR-IRPI (the Research Institute for Geo-hydrological Protection, a branch of CNR, the Italian National Research Council).
- It allows to import data from both BRAIN systems and ARCHIMEDE readouts to create incremental, cumulative and absolute graphs.
- KLION permits to correct zero point and data elaboration according to the advanced suggestions published by Mikkelsen in 2003 in the article “Advances in Inclinometer Data Analysis”.
- KLION is supplied with two USB flash drives: one “installation flash drive” and one “licence flash drive”. If the licence flash drive is plugged in, KLION can run on any compatible PC.
• Advanced data elaboration
• 3-D inclinometer data view
• Compatible with old INCLI2 file
• One software for both inclinometers and extensometers
• Fully customizable report plot
• Microsoft ® Windows ® Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32 and 64 bit)
• RAM memory 512 MB minimum
• Hard Disk 100 MB for software installation
• Internet connection for up-dates
• Licence USB flash drive plugged in