Details• To monitor loads in tiebacks, rock bolts and retaining walls.
• Consist of two ring-shaped stainless steel plates welded together around their circumference.
• The anular space between the plates is filled under vacuum by deaired oil.
• The load is directly measured by a Bourdon manometer connected to the cell body.
• The manometer is calibrated in laboratory to allow direct readings in KN.
• Electrical models equipped with pressure transducer is also available for remote readings.
• A very stiff distribution plate is supplied, in order to ensure that the load is applied equally over the loading surface of the cell.