Details• Sisgeo Portable Dataloggers can be supplied with bluetooth module (optional) that allows the datalogger’s connection to your smartphone.
• Through the smartphone it is possible to send site’s readings through e-mail.
• So, it will not be necessary to wait to return in office to have readings on PC.
• LEONARDO is able to read and store data from any kind of electrical Sisgeo instruments and show data in engineering units as KPa, m, KN, microstrain, ºC, angle e sen alpha.
• GALILEO is specially designed for vibrating wire technology.
• The operating software allows filtering of the harmonic frequencies, by means of Fourier Transform, improving quality and stability of measurements.
• NEW LEONARDO allows the reading of all types of Sisgeo’s instruments including both vibrating wire and electrical sensors.
• ARCHIMEDE is designed for take readings with removable inclinometer probes, spiral meter probe and T-REX incremental extensometer.
• The new firmware version 0.3.0 allow to manage the SISGEO digital inclinometers through the built-in RS485 interface.