Sisgeo Software T-REX
• Processes measurements from SISGEO T-Rex or INCREX type probes in terms of local or cumulate deformations of the investigated soil volume.
• Sisgeo Software T-REX in order to obtain a more significant interpolation of the measured values, the software includes a smoothing technique which enables to obtain numerical and graphical results which better reproduce the real behavior of the investigated phenomena.
• T-REX measurements are automatically imported from Archimede datalogger; readings from Increx system could be also managed and manually imported.
• Both row and smoothed measurement data can be processed and plotted. By selecting a specific job site, casings parameters as well as related readings can be displayed.
• Minimum System Requirements: Windows 2000, XP, Vista 32/64 bit, Seven 32/64 bit