Details• Sisgeo Steel Lining And Solid Load Cells designed for pile testing, struts, tiebacks and arch support.
• L2CE models consist of stainless steel pad with a pressure transducer.
• The piston pad is realised by two plates welded together around their periphery and spaced apart by a narrow cavity saturated under high vacuum with de-aired oil to assure maximum rigidity; so that load is transmitted into a pressure measured by the pressure transducer.
• L2CT model consists of a cylinder body, heat-treated steel, instrumented with 4 strain-gauges.
• Load cell is tested for long-term stability under heavy operating conditions and cable is permanently sealed.
• Electric cable connects the load cells to a suitable remote readout system.