Skye 2 & 4 Channel Light Sensors
• Skye 2 & 4 Channel Light Sensors to measure reflected as well as incident light at two or four different wavelengths.
• Can be used either with or without the cosine collecting adapter in place on top of the sensor.
• Clearly with the adapter in place the light measured by the two or four channels of the sensor is from a cosine (hemispherical) distribution.
• If the adapter is removed, then the two or four channel narrow acceptance angle channels are exposed for use with light reflected from the surface to be studied.
• Wavelengths and bandwidths can be ordered between 400 and 2400nm.