Skye DHSU – Live Display of the Weather from your
• Skye DHSU – Live Display of the Weather from your MiniMet to provide a simple ‘live’ display of the weather data when a DataHog/MiniMet is connected to a PC, either directly or via a Mains Hog or Mains Hog with Signal Booster.
• The frequency of the update can be from 10 seconds to 12 hours
• The ‘captured’ data string is stored in a directory called SkyeDHSU.
• The ‘Data Display’ screen is fully customisable – channel names, units, colours, etc.
• There is also another screen, again customisable, which gives cumulative totals.