Skye SpectroSense 2 GPS
• Has all the features and functionality of SpectroSense2+, but with the addition GPS.
• Skye SpectroSense 2 GPS able to record latitude & longitude at the same time as the light readings enables true field mapping.
• Data can be imported into proprietary 3D Graphing Software to produce very realistic maps of land use, crop cover, etc.
• The GPS module is small & unobtrusive (approx. 45x45x6mm) and, when used with the hand-held pole, will locate on the top of the pole.
• No subscription is required and the resolution is typically 3 metres. 1 metre is possible in SBAS areas.