Skye ‘Standard’ Fibre Optic Light Measuring System
• Skye ‘Standard’ Fibre Optic Light Measuring System to measure light in hard to reach places and this is achieved by an innovative design that allows the light-accepting portion of the sensor to be separate from the electronics.
• Studying the amount of incident light in shallow waters, the amount of light entering nesting areas, light measurements in rock crevices and light penetrating thick low-lying canopies such as grasses and shrubs.
• Direct reading of light levels
• Cutting edge-design minimises sensor head size
• Easy access to hard to reach areas
• Complete package – ready to use out of the box
• Completely portable – take readings anywhere
• 2-Channel Versions available