Soil Moisture Guelph Permeameter Kit
• Accurate evaluation of soil hydraulic conductivity, soil sorptivity, and matrix flux potential can be made in all types of soils.
• The equipment can be transported, assembled, and operated easily by one person.
• Soil Moisture Guelph Permeameter Kit measurements can be made in 1/2 to 2 hours, depending on soil type, and require only about 2.5 liters of water.
Details• Measurements can be made in the range of 15 to 75 cm below the soil surface.
• A complete kit consisting of the permeameter, field tripod, well auger, well preparation and cleanup tools, collapsible water container, and vacuum test hand pump, all packaged in a durable carrying case.
• Accessory attachments are available for extending the measurement capability of the permeameter.
• Depth attachments increase the depth of operation by 80 cm.
• The maximum practical operating depth is 315 cm.
• Ring attachments allow ring infiltrometer measurements from 10-cm and 20-cm diameter rings.
• A tension adapter allows measurements to be made under tensional and very low head conditions.
• Ring and tension infiltrometers are also available as stand-alone units, rather than attachments to a Guelph Permeameter unit.
• The stand-alone units come as kits which include carrying cases and all items necessary to make measurements.