Soil Moisture Soil Sampler, Core Type
• Soil Moisture Soil Sampler, Core Type allows the extraction of intact soil cores.
• "undisturbed" type soil sampler.
• A core 2-1/4" (5.7 cm) in diameter is extracted and held in a brass cylinder.
• The cylinder and soil sample can then be placed in a pressure plate extractor or Tempe cell apparatus, and the water-holding characteristics of the sample can be determined.
• The cylinder can be used to provide a sample of known volume, allowing the bulk density to be determined.
• The sampler is supplied with two wedge coring tips, driving hammer, core extractor, spanner and strap wrench for replacing coring tips, six cylinder caps, and five brass cylinders; one 6 cm long, two 3 cm long, and two 1 cm long.