Soil Moisture Soil Water Samplers
• A large-volume sampler designed for near-surface installation at depths ranging from 6 inches (15 cm) to 6 feet (1.8 m).
• Soil Moisture Soil Water Samplers consists of a 1.9" (4.8 cm) outside diameter PVC tube, a porous ceramic cup with a 2 bar (200 kPa) air-entry value, and a Santoprene stopper.
• Neoprene tubing is used as an access port for sample extraction and evacuation.
• Clamping rings slip over the folded Neoprene tubing to seal the sampler after evacuation.
• An extraction kit is required for sample retrieval and a vacuum pump is required to evacuate the sampler.