Soil Moisture Tempe Pressure Cells
• Soil Moisture Tempe Pressure Cells used to determine the water-holding characteristics of a soil sample in the 0 to 1 bar pressure range.
• The cell accepts an undisturbed soil sample contained in a 2-1/4" (5.7 cm) diameter cylinder, such as that taken with the Model 0200 Soil Core Sampler.
Details• Smaller cores may be placed inside the 2-1/4" diameter brass cylinder if desired.
• Comes with top and bottom Plexiglass plates, a porous ceramic plate, a brass cylinder, and all sealing and connecting hardware.
• A variety of porous ceramic plates and brass cylinders are available.
• An external pressure source is connected to the Tempe cell using Neopreme tubing.