Soil Moisture Tempe Pressure Cells
• Soil Moisture Tempe Pressure Cells to determine the water-holding characteristics of a soil sample in the 0 to 1 bar pressure range.
• The cell accepts an undisturbed soil sample contained in a 2-1/4" (5.7 cm) or a 3-1/2" (8.8 cm) diameter cylinder.
• Smaller cores may be placed inside the 2-1/4" or 3-1/2" diameter brass cylinder if desired.
• Comes with top and bottom Plexiglass plates, a porous ceramic plate, a brass cylinder, and all sealing and connecting hardware.
• A variety of porous ceramic plates and brass cylinders are available.
• An external pressure source is connected to the Tempe cell using Neopreme tubing.