Soil Moisture Ultra Soil Water Sampler
• Soil Moisture Ultra Soil Water Sampler used where samples are collected to detect concentrations of organic or inorganic solutes or pesticides, with sensitivities in parts per billion.
• Made entirely of 1 bar high-flow ceramic and uses a combination ceramic and glaze plug.
• The ceramic material has high-flow characteristics, high alumina content for very low adsorption characteristics, and moderate bubbling pressure (1 bar or 100 kPa).
• The lower 1/3 of the cup is glazed on the inside to retain the collected sample.
• Teflon compression fittings are threaded into the top plug, which permit the use of 1/8" diameter Teflon tubing for the cleanest sample extraction available.
Details• This sampler has an outside diameter of 1.9" (4.8 cm) and a 10" (25.4 cm) overall length.
• Available in 80ml and 530ml sample.