Soil Moisture Waveguide Connector
• Soil Moisture Waveguide Connector provides a sturdy, flexible method of inserting waveguides into the soil.
• Turning the knurled handle locks and unlocks the waveguides in the connector, enabling the waveguides to be interchanged quickly and easily.
• This allows multiple measurements, with waveguides of different lengths, to be made rapidly.
• The waveguides can also be installed permanently in the soil so that periodic measurements can be made in the same location by simply attaching the connector to the waveguides, without disturbing the soil by repeated insertions of the waveguides.
• An Alignment Block is available which helps maintain the proper waveguide spacing during installation, especially helpful when inserting longer waveguides.
Details• Waveguides, ordered separately, are available in lengths ranging from 15 cm to 70 cm.