Spectrum Digital Refractometer
rix is a measurement system for sugar content of fruits, wine and related products. This measurement is used by inspectors, food industries, vineyards, and growers. For example, a reading of 20 to 25 deg. Brix is generally the optimum degree of grape ripeness at harvest for the majority of table wines. Knowing the proper brix (sugar) concentration is a step in ensuring good quality as well as controlling the correct percentage concentration for cost control.
Details• Offers Brix measurement from 0 to 53.0% with ± 0.2% accuracy.
• The small sensor area allows measurement of minute samples.
• Automatic temperature compensation
• Large digital display of Brix and temperature
• Measurements display within seconds.
• Maintenance is easy - calibrate in seconds, rinse/wipe sample area with water.
• Operates on two AAA batteries