Spectrum FieldScout TDR 100 Soil Moisture Sensor
• Spectrum FieldScout TDR 100 Soil Moisture Sensor ideal tool for quick, reliable, and convenient measurement in field, greenhouse, or laboratory.
• Can accurately measures soil moisture across the full range of soil moisture conditions based on the proven time-domain measurement technology.
Details• Select from the 1.5in, 3in, 4.8in, or 8 in (3.8cm, 7.5cm, 12cm or 20cm) probe rods to suit particular measurement depth.
• The LCD interface provides volumetric water content mode and relative water content (irrigation management) mode.
• Measures in less than one second.
• No data logging or geo-referencing capability.
• Instantaneous readings of root zone soil moisture.
• Ideal for measuring containers on benches.
• Probe block comes with a 5 ft (1.5 m) cable.
• Configure meter with FieldScout software (included).
• Includes hard-sided carrying case.
• Rods sold separated.
• New feature added in 2012.