Spectrum LightScout Red/Far Red Meter
• Spectrum LightScout Red/Far Red Meter displays the Red/Far Red ratio on the LCD screen, and with the push of a button, the 660nm and 730nm readings.
• Plants absorb red light (660–680nm) and reflect far-red light (720–740nm).
• Knowing red to far-red ratio can help to determine plant spacing and decide when to apply plant growth regulators.
• Greenhouses with high canopy closure or canopy density may need more applications of plant growth regulators to keep the plants a marketable size.
• Now includes the Soft-Sided Case, also available separately