Spectrum U-22XD Water Quality Analysis System
Spectrum U-22XD Water Quality Analysis System is highly accurate, provides simultaneous analysis of 10 parameters. It is a compact monitoring solution offering high pressure tolerance and has Long-term continuous measurement capability. It has a 47-mm diameter sensor probe. This device is compatible with GPS and other data processing techniques.
Details- One-touch calibration
- Enables two-point calibration where high-precision measurement data is required.
- Up to one month Data Logging.
- Enables continuous measurement for as long as one month.
- The data can even be captured by personal computers in remote locations.
- Virtually impervious to eddies and flows in the solution.
- Includes: Main unit Sensor probe w/ cable (2m, 10m, 30m) Sensor, pH 4 standard solution (250 ml) pH intemal solution (250 ml) Syringe (with needle) Sensor spanner Calibration beaker Grip holder Carrying case Dry cell 6F22 (1 piece) Dry cells (3 pieces)