TPS Iodide Ion Selective Electrode
The IJ-I Ion selective electrode responds reversibly to
Iodide, Cyanide and Silver ions. Try to avoid exposure of the electrode to direct sunlight, and avoid use in strong reducing agents. This electrode is the combination iodide ISE with Intermediate Junction reference system.
Details- Concentration Range: 0.01 to 130,000 mg/L I-
- Linear Range: 0.1 to 13,000 mg/L I-
- Slope: -57 mV/decade +/-3 mV at 25 deg C
- Response Time: <30 seconds for 90% of final value from 0.1 to 130,000mg/L I-
- pH Range: 2 to 12
- Main Interferences: Cl-, Br -, CN-, S2-
- Temperature Range: -0 to 60 deg C (32 to 140 deg F)
- Sensor materials: Polycrystalline solid state membrane
- Body and sleeve: Polypropylene/PEEK
- Reference System: Intermediate Junction (IJ) reference system is a double junction design. Ag/AgCl reference.
- Dimensions: 150 x 12 mm