TPS MC-85 is a sound level meter. The A & C frequency weighting networks conform to the IEC 651 type 2 standard. It provides fast, accurate measurements of Sound Level from 30 to 130 dB. 'A' weighting simulates the response of the human ear while 'C' weighting has a near flat response for checking vibration noises.
Details- Fast and slow time weighting is also provided.
- 'Fast' response is similar to the response time of the human ear.
- 'Slow' response is used to obtain an average reading of vibration sound levels.
- Can be calibrated from an external calibrator.
- An internal source is also provided for quick checks.
- The LCD display has large, easy to read digits.
- A low battery warning is displayed when the battery requires replacement.
- A NiCad battery and charger option is available.