TPS Sulphide Ion Selective Electrode
The IJ-Ag2S Ion selective electrode measures free sulphide and silver ions (Ag+) in aqueous solutions. Try to avoid exposure of the electrode to direct sunlight, and avoid use in strong reducing agents. This electrode is the combination sulphide ISE with Intermediate Junction reference system.
Details- Concentration Range: 0.003 to 32,100 mg/L S2-
- Linear Range: 0.05 to 3,210 mg/L S2-
- Slope: -30 mV/decade +/-5mV at 25 deg C
- Response Time: <30 seconds for 90% of final value from 0.03 to 32,100mg/L S2-
- pH Range: 12 to 14
- Main Interferences: Hg2+
- Temperature Range: -0 to 60 deg C (32 to 140 deg F)
- Sensor materials: Polycrystalline solid state membrane
- Body and sleeve: Polypropylene/PEEK
- Reference System: Intermediate Junction (IJ) reference system is a double junction design. Ag/AgCl reference.
- Dimensions: 150 x 12 mm