Tramex MRH III Moisture And Humidity Meter
The Tramex MRH III Moisture and Humidity Meter is a hand-held digital moisture meter calibrated for most building materials. It also attaches to an optional plug-in Tramex Hygro-i ® relative humidity probe and heavy-duty pin type electrodes. Suitable for many industries including Water Damage Restoration, Flooring, Indoor Air Quality, Home Inspection and Pest Control.
Details• Digital, non-destructive moisture meter.
• Optional plug-in wood probe.
• Optional plug-in Tramex Hygro-i ® relative humidity probe for relative humidity, temperature, dew point and mixing ratio readings.
• Deep signal penetration to over 1" into the materials being tested without the need to damage the surface. Signal penetration depends on material being tested and meter setting.
• Specific gravity adjustment for most wood species.
• External Rubber electrodes make direct contact with the material being tested for best sensitivity and repeatability.
• Wide range of readings for wood of 5% to 30% and 0 to 100 comparative for all other materials.
• Backlit, large, clear, easy to read LCD display.
• “Hold” function enables user to "freeze" the reading. Useful for taking readings when the meter face is not visible.
• Switchable "On" or "Off" audio warning tone.
• Automatic power cutoff switches "Off" when not in use.
• Automatic default to last user setting when switched back on.
• Battery operated (included).