Tramex Professional Wood Kit
A kit for instant and accurate measurement of moisture content in a large range of wood species, relative drywall readings and comparative WME (Wood Moisture Equivalent) readings in wood by-products and other building materials. Featuring the Tramex Professional PTM2.0 with its built-in pins and a handheld heavy-duty pin probe, the Professional Wood Kit comes in a protective Tramex Easy-travel case.
- Built-in calibration for 500+ wood species or standard calibration selection.
- Wide moisture content range: 6 - 46% and digital readout to 0.1% accuracy.
- Adjustable temperature correction.
- Reading “Hold” facility to freeze reading.
- Save up to 100 readings for max, min, average and standard deviation statistics.
- Colour LCD screen with brightness adjustment for low-light operation
- Heavy-duty yet light-weight aluminum construction.
- Built-in calibration checks for confirmed accuracy.
- Battery powered. (supplied)
- Built-in pins and socket for use with a choice of external pin probes. (optional)