Tramex Roof Inspection Kit
The Roof Inspection Kit allows for point-of-contact, non-destructive checking of moisture conditions in roofing and waterproofing systems up to approximately 4 inches in depth, as well as non-destructive measurement of moisture conditions in concrete decks, wood decks and ambient relative humidity & dew-point conditions. Featuring the handheld Tramex RWS Roof and Wall Scanner non-invasive impedance scanner and the Tramex CMEX II electronic moisture meter and Hygro-i ® relative humidity probe. This kit comes in a protective, heavy-duty carrying case with die-cut foam lining.
Details• Non-Destructive, deep penetration moisture testing.
• 7” Pin-Probe for deep penetration.
• Instant concrete moisture measurement.
• Plug-in Hygro-i ® Probe for Relative Humidity, Temperature, Dew-Point and Mixing Ratio.
• 7-40% readings of moisture content in Wood and 0-100 comparative readings in all other materials.
• Clear, easy to read analog/digital dials.