Unidata Prologger - Unidata 7001B
• 16 analog inputs with an accuracy of better than 0.1% of full scale.
• You can configure inputs as single ended or differential and select from four input signal ranges.
• Unidata Prologger - Unidata 7001B the most accurate datalogger in the Starlogger range.
• Its analogue inputs are processed with 16 bit resolution.
• Its sixteen inputs support the ranges: ±5.000V (155uV/bit resolution), ±500mV (15.5uV/bit resolution), ±50mV (1.55uV/bit resolution) and ±5mV (155nV/bit resolution).
• The input voltages are converted to better than 0.05% of full scale over the full operating temperature range, and 0.1% in the 5mV range.
• SDI-12 serial digital interface, counter channels, a front panel display for monitoring and configuration and an output for connection to a radio/cellular modem for telemetry applications.