Wagner L601-3 Handheld Moisture Meter
The rugged L601-3 is specifically designed for the demanding environments of primary mills or wood products manufacturing plants where quick scanning of lumber is a must. Even large boards can be scanned from end to end in seconds; it makes the job of moisture measurement easier, more thorough and more accurate.
Details• Wagner L601-3 Quick Scanning Moisture Meter for the quick-scanning of lumber.
• Measurement Range for Reference: Species (Douglas Fir or Southern Yellow Pine) 5% to 30% moisture content.
• Scanning Area: 2.5" x 2.5"
• Scanning Depth: 1"
• Automatic shut-off for long battery life.
• Virtually unaffected by wood temperature.
• Available in Douglas Fir or Southern Yellow Pine referenced versions.
• An accompanying instruction book includes species adjustment tables for more than a hundred of the most used hardwood, softwood, and imported species.
• Contact Wagner Meters' technical support for guidelines when wood is below freezing.
• Size:L 8.5" x W 4" x H 3.75"
• Weight: 16oz
• Power: 4AA batteries