Wagner L622 Digital Recording Moisture Meter
Wagner Meters has introduced the L622 Digital Recording Lumber Moisture Meter. In the 15%+ moisture content range, the L622 has improved measurement accuracy over the earlier L612 model and combines Wagner Meters’ unique, non-pin “Wood-friendly” scanning with our latest micro-computer technology.
Details• Measurement Range: 5% to 30%
• Scanning Area: 2.5" x 2.5"
• Scanning Depth: 1"
• Takes up to 5,000 separate moisture readings.
• Wagner L622 Digital Recording Moisture Meter stores readings in up to 200 easily organized groups for comparison of average moisture content, standard deviation, and minimum/maximum moisture contents.
• Built-in real-time clock/calendar.
• Virtually unaffected by wood temperature.
• Using supplied L622 Stat-Pak Software.
• Supplied with 32 factory-default species settings built-in that can be customized by the user.
• Size:L 8.5" x W 4" x H 3.75"
• Weight: 18oz
• Power: 4AA batteries
• Ports: RS-232 Serial Interface (for connecting with desktop computers) and L722 Sensor Probe Interface