Wagner L722 Lumber Stack Probe Sensor
The Model L722 Stack Probe Sensor coupled with the L622 Digital Recording Moisture Meter makes it easy to reach deep into stickered units of lumber and take accurate moisture readings without the danger of broken pins. The L722 is an attachment for the L622 hand-meter. This combination allows the user to store readings taken in the kiln, and download the information to reports. The information can then be used to help a mill improve its moisture content quality control procedures.
Details• Wagner Meters L722 Stack Probe Sensor the combination with L622 hand meter allows the user to store readings taken in the kiln, and download the information to reports.
• Probe Reach: L722L: 40.5” (102.8cm); L722S: 27.75” (67.9cm)
• Extrusion and Sensor Head Thickness: 0.5” (12.7mm)
• Minimum/Maximum Sticker Thickness Range: 0.5” to 0.9” (12.7mm to 22.9mm)
• Scanning Area: 2.5” x 2.5” (6.35cm x 6.35cm)
• Scanning Depth: 1” minimum (25.4mm)
• Weight: Long L722:128 oz. (3.64kg) Short L722: 112 oz. (3.18kg)
• Overall Size Including Handle: L722L—L 48” x W 6” x H 1.625” (121.9cm x 15.2cm x 4.12cm) L722S—S 34’ x W 6” x H 1.625” (86.3cm x 15.2cm x 4.12cm)
• Comes with Stat-Pak software