Wagner MC 4000 In-Kiln Moisture Measurement System
The Wagner MC 4000 Advanced In-Kiln Moisture Measurement System can stand alone as a valuable, automatic in-kiln moisture measurement system, or can be interfaced with computerized kiln control system software packages, providing the kiln operator with an accurate moisture measurement and monitoring tool to afford more control over the kiln drying operation.
Details• Displays moisture content of lumber above and below the fiber saturation point.
• Provides moisture content measurement for kiln temperature ranges of 70º- 300º.
• Large sensing zone to obtain average moisture content between sensors.
• Minimizes or eliminates inefficient manual hot checks therefore reducing labor costs.
• Automatic kiln shut-down and alarm based on the moisture content level within 1% MC.
• Open architecture integrates with virtually any computerized kiln controller.