Details• Large Display Terminal allow quick and easy monitoring from multiple vantage points.
• Wagner Omega In-Line Moisture Measurement System able to see settings both at the computer and on the Omega console, such as: avg/peak, chain speed, any alarm setting and MC for marker.
• Run (or batch) reports- these user can also see both at the computer and on the Omega console and can be viewed by anyone tied to the LAN network.
• Unit (or pack) reports coupled with Kiln charge reports- the data in these reports can be sorted by date, kiln, or lumber product.
• Trend reports and Color Graphing- Trend and graph user kiln performance over time to maximize user lumber drying quality control.
• Kiln view screen- shows where wood is not being dried properly in the kiln so adjustments can be made to improve kiln drying performance and decrease time in the kiln.