- The loss of water (evaporation) by plant leaves is regulated by the stomata (pores) of the leaves, as CO2 absorption is necessary for photosynthesis.
- Eijkelkamp 19.04 Automatic Porometer an important indicator for the physiological condition of the plants.
- The opening of the stomata can be interpreted as the resistance against gas diffusion (in s/cm) and is measured using the porometer.
- Fitted with an automated, fast measuring cycle which yields temperature compensated measuring results.
- Since the stomata are sensitive to the presence of the porometers sensor head, measurements are executed within less than 15 seconds.
- Has a measuring range of 0 - 30 s/cm and is suitable for wide and narrow leaves.
- Has an internal memory for approximately 1500 measurements, including notes.
- Data can be transmitted via an RS232 interface to a printer or PC.
- Provided with a clearly readable display and function keys.
- In preparation of a series of measurements, the porometer can be calibrated fast and easy by using software and a calibration plate.
- Supplied including sensor head, calibration plate, RS232 cable, software, charging apparatus and carrying bag.