Closed FluorCam FC 800-C is a popular, best-selling system for imaging of chlorophyll ﬂuorescence kinetics which can be extended to a multispectral version allowing detection of various ﬂuorescent signals.
- The standard version consists of a CCD camera and four fixed LED panels
- Represents a highly innovative, world-wide used system of multispectral kinetic fluorescence imaging.
- PSI Closed FC 800-C consists of a CCD camera and four fixed LED panels.
- The LED panels provide uniform irradiance over samples up to 13 x 13 cm – suitable for small plants, detached leaves, algal dilutions, etc.
- The system allows for dark adaptation.