- Decagon LP-80 Ceptometer is a lightweight, portable, linear photosynthetically active radiation (PAR) sensor.
- It lets you measure canopy PAR interception and calculate leaf area index (LAI) at any location within a plant or forest canopy.
- PAR data can be used with other climate data to estimate biomass production without destroying the crop.
- PAR is also important in determining other canopy processes; such as radiation interception, energy conversion, momentum, gas exchange, precipitation interception, and evapotranspiration.
- Uses radiation measurements and other parameters to accurately calculate leaf area index (LAI) non-destructively in real time, in the field.
|Probe PAR sensors||
Range: 0 to 2,500 μmol/(m2s)
|External PAR sensor||
Range: 0 to 4,000 μmol/(m2s) (full sunlight ~2,000 μmol/[m2s])
|Unattended logging interval||
Between 1 and 60 min (user selectable)