|WinSEEDLE scanner based systems|
- Regent WinSEEDLE is an image analysis system specifically designed for needle and seed morphology and disease analysis.
- Measurement of straight or curved needles/seeds
- Automatic filtering of defects and debris
- Interactive image edition
- Measurements are visible in the images. Corrections can be done by the operator before saving data.
- Special lighting system to avoid shadows during image acquisition
- Data saved in ASCII format that can easily be imported in spreadsheet or data visualization software program
- Batch scanning and analysis: to scan and store images and analyze them later
- Histogram of needle/seed length, width or area displayed on screen during measurement
- Individual and average surface area (estimated from projected area and 3 dimensional models)
- Regent WinSCANOPY is a digital image analyser for canopy and solar radiations analysis which measures leaf area index, gap fraction, canopy openness, site factors and much more.
- It works from hemispherical images taken by a digital camera and a fisheye lens or from cover images with a narrower view angle.
- It is available as software alone or as a complete system offered in different versions ranging from low cost to high precision and full-featured.
- Some models are more compact and lightweight but still exhibit a very good image quality.
- It is available as software alone or complete system offered in different versions ranging from low cost, compact to high precision and full-featured.
- It can be used in the laboratory, at remote locations or in the field on ultra-portable computers which have a Windows operating system.