Nikon Forestry Pro Laser Rangefinder/Hypsometer
- Provided with a clear line of sight to a point on the stem, the unit calculates horizontal distance, then captures two other points to create an angle, and accurately calculates height.
- The Forestry PRO features 6x magnification and provides several measurement readout options including actual distance, angle compensated distance (horizontal distance), angle (degrees), and height.
- Results are displayed in yards, meters, or feet.
- The Forestry PRO is waterproof and comes complete with a field case, quick start guide, and battery.
- Range: 11 to 550 yds.; 10 to 500m; 33 to 999 ft.
- Resolution: 0.5 yds.; 0.5m; 1 ft.
- Accuracy: ±1/2 yd. out to 99 yds.; ±1 yd. from 100 to 550 yds.
- Power: one 3V CR2 battery (included).
|Measurement range||Distance: 10-500 m/11-550 yd./33-999 ft.(*999 ft.: 304.5 m/333 yd.) Angle: ±89°|
|Distance display||[Internal Display] Act (Actual Distance): every 0.5 m/yd., 1.0 ft. (shorter than 100 m/yd./ft.) every 1.0 m/yd., 1.0 ft. (100 m/yd./ft. and over) Hor (Horizontal Distance) and Hgt (Height): every 0.2 m/yd., 0.5 ft. (shorter than 100 m/yd./ft.) every 1.0 m/yd., 1.0 ft. (100 m/yd./ft. and over) Ang (Angle): every 0.1° (less than 10°) every 1.0°(10° and over) *Downward angle from the horizontal line: displayed as "-" [External Display] Act (Actual Distance): every 0.5 m/yd., 1.0 ft. Hor (Horizontal Distance) and Hgt (Height): every 0.2 m/yd., 0.5 ft. Ang (Angle): every 0.1°|
|Finder Magnification (x)||6|
|Finder Effective objective diameter (mm)||21|
|Finder Actual field of view (°)||6.0|
|Finder Exit pupil (mm)||3.5|
|Finder Eye relief (mm)||18.2|
|Dimentsions (L x H x W) (mm)||130 x 69 x 45|
|Power source||CR2 lithium battery x 1 (DC3V) Auto power shutoff function equipped (after approx. 30 sec.)|
|Safety||Safety: Class 1M Laser product (EN/IEC60825-1:2007),|
|EMC||FCC Part15 SubPartB class B, EU:EMC directive, AS/NZS, VCCI class B|