07.53.SA Sample Ring Kit
Sample ring kit model A, standard set to a depth of 2 m. For soil sample rings Ø 53 mm
- Model SA used to take soft soils to a depth of up to 2 m.
- Eijkelkamp 07.53.SA Sample Ring Kit applied to fill the soil sample rings in soft soils above the groundwater level.
- The open ring holder is fitted with a bayonet connection and is driven into the soil manually.
- The set contains an open ring holder, an Edelman- and a Riverside auger, a handle and extension rods, an aluminium case with soil sample rings, various accessories and a carrying bag.
- Can be obtained for soil sample rings with a diameter of 53 (standard) and 60 mm.
|Maximum sample depth||2 m|
|Sample diameter||50 mm|
|Sample length||5 cm|
|Sample stored in||ring|
|Package size||117 x 27 x 23 cm|
|Applications||Soil sampling above the groundwater table, Soil physical laboratory research|