12.57 Soil Water Sampling Plate, Plastic, Standard Set
- Eijkelkamp 12.57 Soil Water Sampling Plate, Plastic, Standard Set suited for the extraction of soil solution on large areas and its examination on heavy metals and phosphate.
- Because of their low charged surfaces, plastics are the best materials for these purposes.
- The filter elements have a tongue and groove system and can be put together to areas of any size.
- Due to the extraction of soil water over a large area together with low adsorption losses quantitative examinations of solute fluxes are possible.
- The filter part of the suction plates consists of a porous polyethylene substructure and a hydrophile polyamide membrane filter which is protected against damaging by a cover shield.
- The standard set comprises a square plastic porous soil water sampling plate 250 x 250 mm incl. teflon sampling tube, sampling bottle with silicone stopper and a vacuum pump with manometer.